|home||contact||circulation||partners||Download PDF||social media|
|media release distribution||e-mails blasts||ads on our newsletter||ads on our web portals||eTN PR||road shows|
For the last ten years, travel trade professionals have been
turning to eTurboNews (eTN) for the latest in global travel
trade news. Published 24/7, eTN Rush has a global reach of over
230,000 subscribers and contains reports written by a global
team of contributing editors, writers, guest analysts and
occasional correspondents, focused on events, company news,
market trends, new routes and services, political and
legislative developments relevant to travel, transport and
tourism, and issues relating to tourismís role in the fight
against poverty, and the industryís responsibility for the
environment and human rights.
The content of the reports is editorially regulated according to news values, significance and accuracy, copyright protected, and independent of any advertising and sponsorship carried.
Travel trade professionals comprise the majority of subscribers, but subjects covered extend beyond tourism to include issues that are of interest to consumers. More than 1.2 million consumers read articles on eTurboNews every month. The United Nations World Tourism Organization, World Travel & Tourism Council and Pacific Asia Travel Association are among eTNís strategic partners. For its balanced, objective, fair and critical coverage, eTN has been hailed as the new standard in travel trade news. To subscribe click here.
www.forimmediaterelease.net is a wire news service that reaches 17000+ journalists from publications around the world.
What we have to offer
- Publish news relevant to a global audience of travel industry professionals and those interested in international news. You cannot buy our regular coverage.
- Circulate fee based media releases and advertorial stories to reach, trade, journalists and consumers.
- Circulate newsletters and promotional e-mails for advertisers
- Post text links on our newsletters.
- Post ads and banners on our web portals.
- Interact with social media.
- Operate and facilitate regional trade and road shows.